Follow Your Pathway to Success
Tuesday May 26th, 2015
11:00 AM to 6:30 PM
Free for Exhibitors and Visitors alike!
Click here for Pathwaystosuccess_handout. This handout includes a map and list of participants.
Community Futures Highwood, McBride Career Group Inc., Bow Valley College, High River Chamber of Commerce, Alberta Government, Foothills SNAPS, Town of High River, Foothills Continuing Education Council
Our March Luncheon is March 19th, 2015 at the Highwood Golf & Country Club
Speakers: June Diment of Bow Valley College and Richard Lemeire of the Government of Alberta
Topic: The Canada-Alberta Job Grant and Bow Valley College
If you are an Alberta Employer with an interest or need to develop the skill set of your workforce, the Canada-Alberta Job Grant, in partnership with Bow Valley College, can help to develop your employee’s skillsets. The Job Grant enables funding to help address skills mismatches and ensures that your employees are being trained in high-demand areas.
· Government funds 2/3rds of the costs associated with direct training-employers fund 1/3rd of the costs.
· Government contributions can cover up to $10,000 per employee.
· Employee must be a citizen of Canada or permanent resident.
· Minimum of 25 hours per trainee within a 52 week period
· Employers have to use a third party training provider to deliver the training onsite, online, or in a classroom setting. Bow Valley is partnering with the Government to enable local training provisions, help local employers through the process of gaining the funding they seek, and ensuring the training programs meet their needs.
· For more information, contact June Diment, Regional Lead, Foothills Region, Bow Valley College -403 422 0039 / 403 422 0039 email@example.com
Please RSVP for this event: CLICK HERE to RSVP
Carrie Fisher invites you to an Open House
For Your Information:
Carrie Fisher, a Town Councillor for Okotoks has announced her candidacy for PC nomination for the Highwood Riding.
She is having Town Hall/Open House on the evening of March 12th, 2015, in the Wellman Room at the Highwood Golf & Country Club.
This event starts at 7:30 PM and is expected to end around 9 PM.
There is no RSVP requirement. If anyone has any questions regarding this event please contact Dean at 403-888-4483
This event is free and open to the public.