For the latest information for Albertans on COVID-19, including updates on government actions, visit alberta.ca/covid19
· Albertans can now apply for provincial COVID-19 emergency aid.
o Albertans affected by COVID-19 can now begin applying for a one-time payment of $1,146 from the provincial government as part of a $50 million relief fund. Applications can be done by visiting the Alberta.ca website.
· The Government of Alberta has launched the Critical Infrastructure Strategic Impact Survey, questions are intended to assist provincial planners and decision makers in identifying strategic issues to be considered during the COVID-19 pandemic response. Responses are anonymous and consolidated results will be kept confidential.
o To access the survey, visit: https://extranet.gov.ab.ca/opinio6//s?s=48804
· Submit your offers of support or donations if you are interested in offering your support during times of disaster or emergency you can use the form below to provide us with details of your product or service.
· The Emergency Financial Assistance web page now includes information on the federal and provincial supports/programs and a link to the COVID-19 page for more information.
· Community and social services:
Funding criteria and forms for the emergency funding to charities, non-profits and civil society organizations are now posted online.
Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan: Support for Canadians and Businesses:
Destination Canada March 20th tourism industry webinar for the Visitor Economy is available online for viewing click here.
Lisa Houle, Ec.D. | Manager, Calgary Region (REDS)
Alberta Economic Development, Trade and Tourism (EDTT)
M. 587.297.5729 | E. firstname.lastname@example.org