TOP REASONS TO JOIN
TOP 10 REASONS TO JOIN THE HIGH RIVER CHAMBER
1. EXPOSURE for Your Business
- Members are invited to participate in networking events (monthly luncheons and business mixers)
- Annual marketing and promotions programs
- Advertising opportunities on the MyChamber app
- Listing on the Chamber Website
2. CREDIBILITY Associated with Chamber Membership
When consumers know that a business is a member of the Chamber of Commerce, they are more likely to think favorably of that business and more likely to purchase goods or services from that company.
3. MANY WAYS to Save Money through Membership Programs
Ex. Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance Plan
The list of value added programs can be found at www.hrchamber.ca
4. REGULARLY HOSTED Business Development Events
- Leadership Programs with relevant topics and speakers
- Luncheons and Business mixers
- Workshops and Seminars
5. SPONSORSHIP Programs
Access to local sponsorship opportunities which will help the exposure of your business in the community.
6. CHAMBER GROUP INSURANCE Offers Affordable Group Plans for 1-25 Employee Based Companies.
The Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan has been protecting Canadian firms for over 40 years. Business that have the Chamber Plan provide their employees with comprehensive Group benefits such as dental, prescriptions and full health insurance benefits at a price point that is very competitive or better than any other provider in the market place.
It is Canada’s #1 employee benefits plan for small businesses.
Thousands of business owners join the Chamber Plan each year because it is simple, stable and offers a smart choice of flexible options.
7. BE CONNECTED to Your Chamber
Your ability to stay in touch with every member is our top priority, and we are always working to improve how we can communicate with you. In order to facilitate this process we ask you to kindly join our mailing list at: www.hrchamber.ca .
We have partnered with Welcome Wagon to ensure that all new businesses in the community receive a welcome package.
Other Chamber communication tools include the following: Monthly page in local newspapers, Media Releases, Website blogs, Social Media, Newsletters and Members Surveys.
8. THE VOICE for Business.
Advocacy begins at a local grass roots level. The Chamber’s approach to this is to maintain constant dialogue with our municipal council on matters that could have an impact on the business community. Larger issues of governance are communicated to the Alberta Chamber of Commerce or to the Canadian Chamber of Commerce to ensure that our members concerns are raised at a local, provincial or national level as required.
9. ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT Initiatives that Promote Business Attraction and Business Retention
The Town of High River is about to enter a new age of economic development and business attraction. The Chamber has been asked by the Town to play an integral role in shaping the future of the business community and by being a member of the Chamber you have a voice in that process.
10. THE BIGGER Picture
The High River Chamber of Commerce is committed to working with the business community and is only as strong as its members. If the members of the Chamber work together, the future of the Town of High River and its businesses is unlimited and the first step towards that is your Chamber membership.